- Complete Kit, Easy Plug/Bolt and Play.
- Keyswitch for ON/OFF.
- Standard torque control throttle configuration.
- Adjustable Regenerative Braking.
- Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch.
- Drive Mode Select switch
- Clearview Display of motor information.
- Power Cables included.
Contactor: Gigavac GV-200PA
The Gigavac GV-200PA is a hermetic sealed DC relay that allows the Sevcon Gen4 controller to switch ON and OFF high-current battery power. A relay is required so that the controller can remove power to itself as well as pre-charge.Datasheet
Display: Sevcon Clearview
The Sevcon Clearview Display is a colour display that shows information sent from the Gen4 controller. The user can also change drivability characteristics (such as ramp rate) from the Clearview.Datasheet
- Lever Type A
- Lever Type B
- Foot Pedal
- Twist Grip
Cooling: Coolant Pump
The Water Pump specifically designed for cooling EV motors and controllers.
- Auxiliary Power Supply Wires: Provide auxiliary power supply for controller
- Contactor Coil Wires: Allows the controller to apply power to the relay coil to OPEN and CLOSE the battery positive cable.
- BMS Enable: (Optional) Allows connection to battery management system (BMS). This must be connected if not used.
- Throttle Connector: Allow connection to throttle of choice (5 types available)
- Motor Encoder Connector: Passes position and temperature data to the controller
- Programming Port: Allows connection to PC (IXXAT USB-CAN interface, Sevcon DVT software and licence required for use)
- 35-Way Connector: Connects harness to Sevcon Gen 4 controller
- Ignition: Turn system ON and OFF
- Forward/Neutral/Reverse Switch: Change direction of motor rotation
- Brake Regen Adjust: Control the level of regenerative braking
- Drive Select: Switch between Drive Mode 1 and Drive Mode 2
- Clearview Display Plug: Connect to Sevcon Clearview Display