Note: This unit is suitable for Sevcon Gen4 series controllers
- Exceptional relays designed for high DC currents. 500+ A DC
- Capable of switching up to 800V DC
- Coil operates at either 12/24V (external PWM required. See App note)
- Hermetically sealed (IP67)
- Single Pole Single Throw (SPST), Normally Open
- Hermetically Sealed – Designed to meet: UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary water immersion for 30 min, SAE J1171 – external ignition protection, and
ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- Meets CE Conformance standards and is UL508 Recognized.
- High Efficiency Dual DC Coils – Very low 12, 24, or 48VDC continuous coil power with no EMI emissions or cross-talk on your system control power. Ideal for battery powered systems or where low power is needed. PWM coil options provide additional drive control flexibility.
- Built-in coil suppression for all DC coils – Saves you engineering time and parts cost to add external coil suppression.
- Stainless steel nuts and mounting inserts, for years of corrosion free service.
- Not position sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation.